2020 M-40 Burg Bash – Camping Information & Reservationskengland
To reserve a camp site (Approx. 20′ x 40′) please contact Angel at 269-615-1027. Please be courteous and do not call after 10PM or before 10AM. We will not be taking reservations via Facebook. When calling please look at the map below to get an idea of where you may want to camp. If the spots you want are not available we can help you locate spots that fit your needs if possible (We will do our best to keep the map updated but can not guarantee any spot is still available when you call). There will be a $30 camping clean up fee for all campers. Reservations can be paid in person at M-40 Speedway on Saturday, September 26, 2020 or you may make special arrangements if you can not make it that day. Any spots not paid for by that day, or arrangements have not been made, may be opened on a first come first serve basis.
- Only one camper or tent is allowed per reserved camping spot, however groups with adjoining spots may arrange campers however they choose but may not exceed the one camper per spot reserved.
- Due to a very high demand you may not reserve multiple spots for one camper for “extra space”. Offenders will be asked to leave, be courteous when reserving spots and do not take more than you need. If you need to cancel your reservation notify us ASAP any cancelations after Wednesday 9/30/2020 will not be refunded.
- Camp fires are allowed but due to the size of this event there will not be any excessively large fires allowed.
- We encourage everyone to have as much fun as possible until midnight. After that time all loud music, bands or excessively loud noise will not be allowed.
- No race haulers or enclosed trailers will be allowed in camp sites, unless you are using it to sleep. (We have an area designated for parking trailers). If sleeping in and enclosed trailer a camping permit is required.
- We will only be allowing Golf Carts. Anyone observed driving recklessly or excessively fast will result in golf cart being impounded for the weekend or being asked to leave. Golf carts must be parked after midnight. The minimum age of anyone driving a golf cart will be 13 years old.
- No parking is allowed in fire roads at any time, violators will be towed.
- Illegal substances, underage drinking, and recreational marijuana use is forbidden.
- All visitors must follow all COVID-19 guidelines for the track.
- Campers may start parking Wednesday 9/30 after 5 pm.